Ortur Laser Engraving Machine
Ortur Laser Engraving Machine is effective and easy to use laser engraving tool for hobbyist. Laser engraving machine can engrave with speed of up to 3000MM/Min and it has 400 x 430 mm large engraving area which lets you to engrave very large pieces if needed. Laser engraving machine is safe to use thanks to it’s motherboard G – sensor that will shut down the laser if it detects unauthorized movement and it has a laser beam safety guard which will shut down the laser if your computer shuts down or USB is disconnected.
- 7W is good at picture engraving.
- 15W is the most cost-effective, available for both engraving and cutting.
- 20W is higher power and supports a faster engraving and cutting.
Download manual: https://ortur.tech/documentation/olm2/LaserMaster2.zip
- Motherboard: 32 bits motherboard with 32 Bits MCU
- Firmware: Ortur Laser Master Firmware
- OS: Windows ( Working with LaserGRBL ), MAC OS and Linux ( Working with LightBurn )
- Power of Laser Engraver: 36W, 12V 3A
- Electrical Power of Laser Module: 7W, 15W, 20W
- Wave Length: 445 ± 5nm
- Input Format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
- Carving Area: X: 400MM x Y: 430MM
- Carving Speed: 3000MM / Min
- Image size: No Limit ( The pixel accuracy could be adjusted freely, and the default is 300 pixels per inch, it’s about 0.81um pixel precision )
- Please wear safety goggles when operating the laser engraver.
- Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
- Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
- The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
- This product is not recommended for industrial cutting due to its high engraving speed.
Products to be ordered are chosen from the website by adding them to the shopping cart. The order will be sent by paying the contents of the shopping cart during checkout. By ordering, you accept these delivery terms, prices of the products and shipping costs. If an e-mail address is given during checkout, an order confirmation will be sent. The products and their prices are presented in the order confirmation.
Payment provider for the webstore is Visma Pay (Paybyway Oy, Business-ID 2486559-4), which is registered to the register of payment institutions maintained by the Financial Supervision Authority. Payment is made via Visma Pay online service and Visma Pay or Paybyway Oy is shown on the account statement and invoice as the payee. Payment is secure, since all information regarding the transaction are transferred using an encrypted connection so that no third party will see the information of the transaction. The sale is made between the webstore’s customer and webstore. The webstore is responsible for all obligations related to the transaction.