Totem Laser Engraving Machine
Totem Laser Engraving Machine is effective and easy to use laser engraving tool for hobbyist. Laser engraving machine can engrave with speed of up to 8000MM/Min and it has 39 * 32cm large engraving area which lets you to engrave very large pieces if needed. Laser engraving machine runs smoothly without shaking and has good stability. You can install different laser modules to get different laser power.
- 7,5W is good at picture engraving.
- 20W is higher power and supports a faster engraving and cutting.
- Material: Aluminum
- Control Board: LKS
- Laser Wavelength: 450nm±5nm
- Input Power：7.5W/20W
- Laser Power: 2.5W/5.5W
- Output Power: DC 12V 5A
- Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Engraving Speed: 8000mm/min
- Carving Method: USB, Online
- Interface: Micro USB
- File Format: nc/ .dxf/ .bmp/ .jpg/ .png, etc.
- Engraving Mode: Image Engraving, Text Engraving, Scanning Engraving, Outling Engraving, Pixel Engraving, etc.
- Support Software: Benbox/ GRBL
- Support Language: Chinese, English, Italian, French, Russian
- Support System: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Continuous Working Time: ≤3 hours
- Support Material: Wood, Plastic, Paper, Bamboo, Ox Horn, Leather, Sponge Paper, etc.
- Engraving Size: 39 * 32cm/ 15.35 * 12.6in
- Machine Size: 48 * 44 * 18cm/ 18.9 * 17.3 * 7.1in
- Machine Weight: 2.8kg/ 6.2lb
- Package Size: 52 * 25 * 8cm/ 20.5 * 9.8 * 3.1in
- Package Weight: 3.2kg/ 7.1lb
- Please read the Users Manual before use
- The laser engraving machine cannot directly act on any specular object. This can cause injury to the operator or burn the laser
- The product has a high engraving speed and is not recommended for industrial cutting
- Please wear laser goggles during usage and avoid touching the laser directly with your eyes and skin. Also do not operate the laser head directly with your hands. To ensure personal safety keep away from the children’s environment
- Because long time laser work will cause light source attenuation, please try to avoid long time work. Turn off the power when not in use
Products to be ordered are chosen from the website by adding them to the shopping cart. The order will be sent by paying the contents of the shopping cart during checkout. By ordering, you accept these delivery terms, prices of the products and shipping costs. If an e-mail address is given during checkout, an order confirmation will be sent. The products and their prices are presented in the order confirmation.
Payment provider for the webstore is Visma Pay (Paybyway Oy, Business-ID 2486559-4), which is registered to the register of payment institutions maintained by the Financial Supervision Authority. Payment is made via Visma Pay online service and Visma Pay or Paybyway Oy is shown on the account statement and invoice as the payee. Payment is secure, since all information regarding the transaction are transferred using an encrypted connection so that no third party will see the information of the transaction. The sale is made between the webstore’s customer and webstore. The webstore is responsible for all obligations related to the transaction.